Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shopping and Bull Riding

Tuesday we went shopping at a very large outlet mall down the street. I bought a new pair of Merrill shoes and we had lunch in the mall. It was late in the afternoon when we returned to the Condo so we just hung out and Lynn made leftover meatloaf for dinner. My back went out after dinner so I soaked in the Jacuzzi and today it was better.
The Bull Riding Championship is in town today so we decided to take a look at this crazy sport. First we watched the young bulls bucking without a rider. They have a 25 pound weight on their back that falls off after eight seconds of bucking. They do this so potential buyers can see how the bull bucks and then they bid on them. Later they had the big bulls with cowboys trying to ride them. At this show you can buy some of the bulls for fifteen thousand dollars and then watch them perform. I guess this is a good price because more than one person wants to buy the bull so they cut cards to see who gets to buy it. I told Lynn this would be a good investment and we could keep it in my new barn. I changed my mind because I know what would happen, Lynn would turn it into a pet and the neighbor kids would be riding it. Oh well it was a good idea. We also went to a Goodwill Super Store, wow was that fun.
Tonight we went out to dinner at a restaurant called The Prime Rib. Lynn had a pork cutlet dish and I went for the large cut prime rib. We were stuffed when we finished, did I mention I need to get on a diet? After dinner we came back to the Condo and watched a Video I bought somewhere on the trip. We also went to Walgreen's and got our three month supply of our prescriptions. More fun tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment