Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Roswell NM Visit

Yesterday we stayed in town and hit all the second hand stores in town, whoopy. I did find a very nice wooden pipe stand. Lynn did not find much but she did come home and collected pine needles for her new basket making hobby.
Today we went to Roswell NM to check out the UFO Museum. It was very interesting to say the least. In July of 1947 the year I was born a UFO crashed near Roswell and the Military picked up the remains and brought them to the base near by. This is a museum and UFO research center. Anything you want to know about UFOs they have here, sightings from around the world, crop circles, UFO abductions and Alain implants into humans. I took allot of pictures and have attached a few.
You can decide for yourself.
Click pictures to enlarge.

There are allot of top secret documents.

I don't need to see these guy's in person.

They claim to have found three Alian bodies and one Alian survivor.
The weather is taking a turn for the worst. Tomorrow is going to have 70 mph wind gust and cold. I was planning to leave tomorrow because Friday they are predicting a snow storm up here in the mountains. I don't know decisions, decisions I guess I will wait and see. We were planning to leave the condo Friday and head south into the desert. I will let you know if I have to by a snow shovel.

1 comment:

  1. RUN!!!! get out of the snow!!!! Of course snow is better than 60 mph winds. We are in Dallas area, nice today turning cold here also... be saf out there

    ReplyDelete