Friday, September 16, 2011

Cold and Rain

This is our rig.

This sculpture is in Ennis Mt and is made from expanded metal.
The horse is hauling Elk meat and antlers.

One of the Otters coming up for air.
Well we went to the lake and fished but no luck. The wind was blowing hard and I think that turned the fish off. I have been catching some fish behind the motor home and found out their are some large fish in there. I watched a guy catch a 16" brown using a soft hackle, whatever that is. He said he caught a 21" rainbow in the same spot last year. While Lynn and I where watching this guy fish two Otters came swimming up the river diving for fish. The fisherman said well their goes the fishing, the Otters scare all the fish away. It has been raining and cold all day today so we stayed inside. I just had to stop typing because some of our new friends stopped by and invited us over. We have met six new friends and have been hanging out at cocktail hour and at the camp fires so we are having a great time consuming too may libation's. All our new friends have dogs so Lynn is in heaven spoiling them all. It has been below freezing at night and I think I am getting low on propane. Hope your weather is better than ours. Tight lines and safe travels. I think I fixed the comment thingee.

No comments:

Post a Comment