Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We finally started our adventure

we left the house about 10 am Monday after a few clitches. While I was loading the car I tore the faciea off under the car, now I remember I was suppose to but some boards down because the car is too low. It only took six bolts to fix it. The last thing to do was turn off the electricity, so I go downstairs and shut it off and fumble through the dark to get back upstairs. Ok I am in the motorhome and I am hot and ready to go, I hit the garage door button and nothing happens sh!!!!!!!!!! no electricity.  Ok so we made it to Brevort Lake and had a nice night by the fire. Left Brevort about 8am and headed for High Cliffs SP on Lake Winnabago. We arrived about 3pm and it was hot, so we went for a swim in the lake. After about a half our I feel something in my pocker, it's the car keys and my wallet. Now the Prius uses what they call a smart key it operates the car electricly, by the way it was not smart enough to hold it's breath while under water and it drowned sh!!!!!!!!! so anyway I was smart enough to bring the other key, yaaaa. Anyway I need a drink maybe two. See ya next time. Tight lines and safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment