Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dallas Visit

We arrived in Dallas yesterday about noon. The drive was pretty good except for some wind. When we entered Fort Worth I knew why I moved to Traverse City. We drove right through the middle of Dallas Fort Worth OMG the traffic was something I am not used to. It was raining and very difficult to see so it was a difficult drive. It took hours to drive through these cities. We are staying at the Corp of Engineers camp ground on Lake Lavone. It is beautiful here and cost $9 with full hookup with the old geezer card. We are about fifteen miles from our grand daughters apartment. Miles don't really count, it took us an hour to get there yesterday. We will find an easier way today. Lynn was all excited to see her grand daughter and great grandson and just could not wait to get here. We will be here a week and then head for San Antonio before going to Mission TX for the winter. Here are a few pictures.
I have been hauling this chair since August. I think he likes it.

Learning to read.

Grandma's happy now.

I think he likes me too.

1 comment:

  1. We may be over that way the first of the week. I will give you a call if we come that way. Last test tomorrow that will determine where we go from Shreveport.

    ReplyDelete